Robocup China Open
RoboCup is an international academic and educational initiative. It aims to foster AI and intelligent robotics research by providing standard problems where a wide range of technologies can be integrated and examined, as well as being used for integrated project-oriented education.
The RoboCup China Open 2011 is an international event to promote RoboCup research, education and competition in China. It will be held in Lanzhou, Gansu Province on August 23-25.
Lanzhou, capital of Gansu Province, was a major stop on the ancient "Silk Road" west of Xi'an. Situated on the upper reaches of the Yellow River, Lanzhou has been important for thousands of years because of the Hexi Corridor, or "Corridor West of the Yellow River", in which early Chinese civilization began.
Program and Competitions
- Soccer Simulation
- Small Size
- Middle Size
- Standard Platform
- Rescue Simulation
- Rescue Robots
- RoboCup@Home Simulation
- Microsoft Simulation
- Workshop on Robotics Technology and Development
- Robot Exhibition
- The RoboCup China Committee
- The Lanzhou Municipal Government
- The Center for High-Tech Research and Development, the Science and Technology Ministry of China
- The Science and Technology Bureau, the Lanzhou Municipal Government
- The Northwest Normal University
- The National High-Tech Industrial Park of Lanzhou
- The Shenzhen Lantianshangyi Exhibition Company
- QIAN Zonghua, firstname.lastname@example.org